Monday 28 September, 2020
Home  News  Planning Enforcement
 Planning Enforcement
November 2011

Enforcement Notices are used by Local Authorities to take action against unlawful use of land or development.  If you are served an enforcement notice it is important you take appropriate action immediately.  You will only have a a short period within which to lodge and appeal  and early discussion with a Planning Consultant is strongly recommended. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can provide timely professional advice if you are served an Enforcement Notice, and if it is concluded that you may have a chance of success at appeal, we can lodge an  appeal on your behalf.  We can also offer advice in respect of Requisition for Information Notices, Breach of Condition Notices and S215 Notices. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy provides specialist town and country planning advice to landowners, householders and developer's alike, and specialises in the West Midlands and Staffordshire area, including Lichfield, Walsall, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Burton-on-Trent, Stafford, Tamworth, Leek, and the rural areas inbetween.  If you need help applying for planning permission, have had planning permission refused, or just want some general planning advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy